Back to C64DTV Stuff
DTVMON/DTVBOOT is a boot menu and machine language monitor for the
PAL C64 DTV (DTV2/DTV3) and the Hummer-game.
Features (version 1.0)
- Boot Menu.
- the default behaviour on startup is configurable.
- screen shot function activated by holding '<-' + reset.
- preserve low-mem activated by holding '1' + reset.
- an alternate kernal at $1fe000 may be activated by pressing 'K'.
- the video mode maybe toggled back and forth between PAL/NTSC.
- exiting to basic without doing new is selectable by pressing 'Q'.
- the original DTVMENU (or INTRO) can be loaded by holding the right
- dtvtrans included in menu, with support
for joystick 1, joystick 2 and the userport.
- Two versions:
Flash: Installs in flash at
RAM: Installs as resident in RAM at
- Handles full memory banking (ram and flash).
- Transfer Long (TL) which transfers full 24-bit address ranges.
- Additional DTV V2/V3 opcodes.
SAC #imm ( Set ACcumulator mapping )
SIR #imm ( Set Index Register mapping )
BRA rel ( BRanch Always )
- Documentation of features and differences. (original HESMON 1.1 documentation: here)
- PAL version for the PAL C64 DTV.
- NTSC version for the Hummer Game.
(probably needs patched kernal (scroll to bottom) for I/O to work correctly)
- Full source code included.